OECD-Brazilian International Conference on Financial Education
15-16 December 2009, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
This conference seeks to advance and elevate the dialogue on financial education in the international arena, with a particular focus on Latin America. Participants will share experiences on best practices and discuss applied research. Topics for discussion include:
- National financial education strategies in Latin America
- Assessment of financial literacy and inclusion
- Financial education at schools: programmes and evaluation
- Individuals’ behaviours as regards pensions issues: needs and challenges
- Households’ budget management: financial education on credit and investment
- Outreaching wide audience and targeted groups: means and programmes.
This conference is co-organised by the OECD and the Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil (Comissão de Valores Mobiliário CVM), with sponsorship from the Government of Japan.
- Information note
- This conference is by invitation only. Should you wish to receive an invitation, please contact: Ms. Jennah Huxley, OECD, e-mail: [email protected], Tel: + 33 1 45 24 85 55.
After registration, if you need any other information (VISAs letters, information to travel to Brazil, booking the hotel and other logistical issues etc.) you could also contact:
e-mail: [email protected], Tel: + 55 21 2005 6382
or Ms. Celia Bittencourt, CVM
e-mail: [email protected], Tel: +55 21 3554 8210
Возврат к списку